Farm Food HE (High Energy) Cold Pressed Dog Food
We developed this food specifically to be an essential, sensitive, and complete food for dogs that suffer from a gluten intolerance. We made sure to include a high-quality protein level of 24% and a fat level of 14% to support the high energy requirements needed to fulfil the Farm Food HE range requirements.
Our gluten free range contains no wheat, barley, or rye.
Why feed our cold pressed free-range mutton dog food?
- Free from Gluten: It’s 100% gluten free and is perfect for dogs with sensitivities
- Improved Skin & Coat: Salmon oil is an all-natural ingredient which promotes a soft coat and healthy skin, due to being packed with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, derived from DHA and EPA
- From Pup to Senior: Our Cold Pressed menu can be fed from a puppy all the way through to a dog’s senior years
- Improved Stool: Cold pressed cooking allows a greater nutrition value, and digestibility process. Farm Food Cold Pressed dog food breaks down faster than kibble to help guard against stomach problems, making a balanced, healthy and nutritious diet to help your dog pass their food along
- Extra Nutrition: Being processed using cold pressed cooking, means a lot more essential nutrients, vitamins, and flavours are retained.
High in protein
Protein is an essential part of helping a dog to grow, build, heal and maintain body tissue.
Thanks to an unbeatable combination of ingredients, all of our Farm Food HE Classic range has an 24% protein value, making it the perfect choice for dogs who have a higher than average activity level.
Nothing artificial only pure and natural
Farm Food is a natural food and contains no artificial antioxidants, colours or preservatives. We make food the way your dog needs it, packed full of essential ingredients that tastes amazing.
Released corn, haemoglobin powder, released sorghum (10%), released rice, meat meal, beef fat, whey powder, brewer's yeast, vegetable fibres, cold pressed sunflower oil, minerals, lecithin, 1% Scottish salmon oil, inulin, vitamins and trace elements.
|Crude Oil & Fats||14%|
|Crude Ash||Max 6%|
|Sodium (Na)||Max. 0.2%|